EXPERIENCE : Theatre and Performing Arts
August 2016 - present day
Bristol Old Vic Theatre, Bristol, UK
Producer - Messiah, a co-production with The English Concert Orchestra directed by Tom Morris
- Budget management, contracting of artists, coordinating artistic development, overseeing operational, box office and marketing activities
- Liaison with national and international festival programmers regarding future life.
- Securing and overseeing a commission from The Space to capture a performance for online audiences. Delivery of campaigns for commercial and non-commercial distribution.
August 2016 - October 2016
Bike Shed Theatre, Exeter, UK
Lead on a Stage One ACE Capital Application for the Boat Shed Capital project
- First phase of research and liaison with the Bike Shed Chief Executive, Chairperson, and representatives from Exeter City Council and Cultural Partnership. Submission is planned for 2017.
March 2016 - present day
The Koestler Trust
Arts Mentor (voluntary)
- Following intensive training I deliver monthly mentoring sessions with an emerging performance artist and ex-offender recently released from the prison system.
June 2015 - July 2016
Tiata Fahodzi Ltd
(Touring theatre company and National Portfolio Organisation of Arts Council England)
- Financial administration including running the management accounts, payroll and quarterly reporting to the Board of Trustees and ACE.
- Booking and producing the 12-venue national tour of I Know All The Secrets in My World, from booking to reconciliation.
- Producing the Tiata Delights artist development festival of workshops and performances across multiple spaces at Watford Palace Theatre
- Producing our co-production with RADA, Bricks and Pieces for the RADA summer ’16 season
- Producing the Aunty, Aunty audience engagement workshops and performances at the Southbank Centre
- Supporting the Artistic Director and CEO in developing company strategy to fulfil our mission to promote diversity in British Theatre.
- Line managing production and administrative staff.
- Developing and delivering fundraising campaigns to diversify our income.
- Supporting marketing activity including developing artwork, copy, print and video content for promotional use.
November 2012 - June 2015
Bristol Old Vic Theatre, UK
Producer - Bristol Proms and Visitors Programme
- Line producing the Bristol Proms 2014 and 2015 (Bristol Old Vic, Universal and Classic FM's festival of digital arts and classical music) and co-line producing Bristol Jam 2012 (festival of improvisation)
- Producing the Inspiring Visitors programme of visiting productions across the BOV mid and small scale spaces and off-site
- Coordinating the BOV programme and contributing to the programming process across multiple spaces and strands of work
- Managing collaborative projects with external partners such as Mayfest and Bristol
Museums and Archives
- Line managing an Administrative Assistant and festival promotional and delivery teams.
- Coordinating a series of workshops and exchanges connecting developing and established artists within the Inspiring Visitors programme
ovember 2011 - November 2012
Bristol Old Vic Theatre, UK
Executive Assistant to the joint CEOs
- Broad and responsive administrative support to the Artistic and Executive Directors
May 2010 - November 2011
- Database management, liaison with venue and festival programmers, artist support and producing marketing materials.
- Script translation and support for Cie. La Part Manquante’s production of David Harrower’s Blackbird at Sorano Theatre, Toulouse
- Coordinating freight, transport and accommodation for productions travelling nationally and internationally including Cie. Areski's Bilboké
September 2016 +
Freelance Self-Shooter / Editor
- Multiple commissions for Avery Healthcare
2nd Assistant Director, Charlotte Gainsbourg music video
- Video directed by Charlotte Gainsbourg, produced by Forever Pictures, filmed on location in Bristol, UK
March 2017 +
Associate Producer, The Space MESSIAH Commission (BBC/Arts Council England)
- Capture of the performance featuring Jamie Beddard in the role of The Beloved. Directed by Nick Wickham for theatrical and online distribution.
October 2016 - present day
Producer and Director, GIRLS ON FILM (working title) documentary film
- A project in collaboration with the teenage female students of Bristol’s City Academy, and City of Bristol College integrating a work experience programme for students of the University of the West of England.
April 2015 - September 2016
Co-director and Producer, MAKE THE MOST OF ME documentary film
(Working in collaboration with Alive! Activities and the University of the West of England)
- A portrait of three elderly individuals in a care home delivered following a successful campaign for an Arts Council Grant and comprising a work experience programme for students of the University of the West of England. First screened at a curated showcase event at Bristol Old Vic in August 2016, the project concluded with a tour of screenings to other care homes. It was included in the Diverse City festival programme and awarded an Official Selection for the London Lift-Off Film Festival.
EDUCATION / TRAINING
Arts Emergency Mentoring Training (supporting underprivileged 16 - 19 year olds) July 2016
ITC Finance for Leadership course May 2015
Cause 4 Fundraising and Philanthropy course October 2015
London 21 Consortium Fundraising course April 2016
BA/Licence Language, Literature and Civilisation (The Sorbonne, Paris IV)
A Levels A – C English, Psychology, History. (Richmond Upon Thames College, Twickenham)
10 GCSEs grade A* - B
I speak, read and write fluently in french.
I take part in sporting events such as the Paris 30k in March 2016 and the Bristol Half Marathon in September 2016.
I have a clean UK driving license and an Enhanced DBS certificate
(0044) 7972 248 297